pathCast Presents: Pancreatobiliary Pathology Society pathCast Short Course
There is no need to register. You can watch live using the links below, or on our Facebook page our YouTube channel.
Make sure to use #pathCastPBPath to post comments or ask questions across our social networks.
Sat Jan 29, 2022
8:00–9:35 AM: Intraductal/cystic lesions of the pancreas
1. 8:00–8:40 AM Dr Olca Basturk, MSKCC, NY, NY
2. 8:40–9:20 AM Dr David Klimstra, Paige AI and MSKCC, NY, NY
3. 9:20–9:35 AM 15 min Q&A with Dr Olca Basturk and Dr David Klimstra
9:40–11:15 AM: Neuroendocrine neoplasms of the pancreas and differential diagnosis
4. 9:40-10:20 AM Dr Stefano LaRosa, Vaud University Hospital Center, Lausanne, Switzerland & Dr Silvia Uccella, University of Insubria, Varese, Italy
5. 10:20-11:00 AM Dr Stefano LaRosa & Dr Silvia Uccella
6. 11:00-11:15 AM 15 min Q&A with Dr Stefano LaRosa and Dr Silvia Uccella
Sat Jan 30, 2022
8:00–9:00 AM: Gallbladder and bile duct
7. 8:00-8:50 AM Dr Volkan Adsay, Koc University, Istanbul, Turkey
8. 8:50-9:00 AM 10 min Q&A with Dr Volkan Adsay
9:00–10:00 AM: Bile Duct #cytopath
9. 9:00-9:50 AM Dr Michelle Reid; Emory University, Atlanta, GA
10. 9:50-10:00 AM 10 min Q&A with Dr Michelle Reid
10:05–11:40 AM: Pancreatic adenocarcinoma
11. 10:05-10:45 AM Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma and variants by Dr Laura Wood, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
12. 10:45-11:25 AM Approach to neoadjuvant treated pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma by Dr Huamin Wang, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
13. 11:25-11:40 AM 15 min Q &A with Dr Laura Wood and Dr Huamin Wang
At pathCast we provide an open-access academic platform to bridge the global knowledge gap in professional pathology education. Help support pathCast by donating to assist with costs from streaming software, videoconference services, and information applications.